You may only use this site to browse the content, make legitimate purchases and shall not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent purchases.
This site and the content provided in this site is owned by Anna B Jewellery and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed without Anna-B Jewellery’s express permission.
- We require a minimum of R2,000 (ex VAT) spend on first orders placed, thereafter a minimum spend of R1,000 (ex VAT) is required.
- Products will not be delivered until full payment is received by our bank.
- If we are unable to supply an ordered item, we will email an alternative, which you may or may not accept.
- Shipping within South Africa is free if your order is over R5,000 (ex VAT) and to your account if less than R5,000 (ex VAT).
- Orders of R10, 000 or more requires a 50% deposit
- Orders will be dispatched between 3 – 5 working days, depending on bank confirmation and stock availability.
We accept the following payment options:
- EFT, Snapscan or Credit Card. We do not run accounts or offer goods on consignment.
- Anna-B Jewellery accepts orders from addresses within the Republic of South Africa. Anna-B Jewellery will not ship products purchased to an address outside of South Africa unless previously arranged. All exports will require proof of export for VAT to not be charged.
- The price of each item listed on the website excludes VAT of 15% and shipping.
- Anna-B Jewellery reserves the right to change pricing at any time without prior notice.
- All transactions will be processed in South African Rands (ZAR).
- The total price (including VAT and postage) will be displayed in the final invoice emailed to you.
- After final payment is confirmed by our bank, we will ship the goods.
- In the event of a delivery taking longer than expected, Anna-B Jewellery is not liable for any losses, costs or expenses incurred by the buyer.
- The order will be delivered to the buyer’s specified address, and it is their responsibility to make the necessary arrangements for taking delivery of the order.
- Every effort is made to dispatch your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Anna-B Jewellery will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Cancellation/ Returns Policy
- Orders cannot be cancelled after they have been dispatched.
- Upon receipt of an order, the buyer must please check the items and inform Anna-B Jewellery within 48 hours if there are any damaged items or of an incorrect quantity. We will request you send us images of damaged items. After this period, Anna B Jewellery will not accept liability.
- Every effort is made to effect shipment of your order timeously however unforeseen circumstances may cause delays. Should we be faced with such an occurrence Anna-B Jewellery will contact you via email and provide a revised shipping schedule.
Updating of these Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the User’s obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The User’s continued use of this Website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the User’s acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
- I understand that all the designs and trademarks are registered to Anna-B Jewellery and hereby accept the terms and conditions. I undertake not to copy/duplicate the trademarks and designs directly or indirectly in anyway and understand the legal implications thereof. Should I be found to be in violation of this agreement I understand that I will be held liable for all legal costs incurred by Anna-B Jewellery for any civil action, or any legal action deemed necessary against me.
We respect your right to privacy and therefore aim to ensure that we comply with the legal requirement of the POPI Act which regulates the manner in which we collect, process, store, share and destroy any personal information which you have provided to us.
Why we collect Personal Information:
We collect personal information to liaise with you telephonically, via our website or email so that we
- Respond to any query or comment received from you;
- Inform you of new offers;
- Enable us to process, validate and verify information and requests for the supply of goods and/or services;
- For the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; and
- Generally to improve your experience on our website.
Processing of Information
We will share your personal information:
- In order to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on our company;
- In order to protect and defend the rights or property of our company; and
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorised use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally required,
unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
ALTHOUGH WE TAKE THE AFOREMENTIONED PRECAUTIONS IN PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, WE SHALL HOWEVER NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, HOWSOEVER ARISING, SUFFERED AS A RESULT OF THE DISCLOSURE OF SUCH INFORMATION IF OUTSIDE OUR REASONABLE CONTROL.
You have the right at any time to:
- Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- Lodge a complaint with the company.
The Personal Information processed by us is not routed/transferred to a third country or International organization.